These are the Terms & Conditions for booking a photo booth with All Eventz Photobooth.
- All Eventz Photobooth: The party (inclusive of its directors and any employees) in the business of providing photo booths to clients at a variety of events.
- Client: The individual, organisation, company or any other body who seeks the goods and services of All Eventz Photobooth upon the completion of the online Booking Form.
- Event date: The time and date chosen by the client and confirmed as per the Booking Form.
- Booking Form: The online form filled out by the client whereby a date, time, package, and any extras are chosen, and payment is conclusively made.
- Administration fee: The fee associated with any and all work undertaken in preparation of the event.
B. Booking confirmation
- A booking will not be deemed ‘confirmed’ unless the online Booking Form is complete and full payment is submitted, returning a booking confirmation.
C. Cancellations and Refunds
- If the client cancels a booking 30 days prior to the event date, All Eventz Photobooth reserves the right to withhold a $150.00 administration fee. The client will be refunded the remainder of the money paid at the time of the initial booking after deductions are made.
- If the client cancels a booking within 30 days, but prior to 14 days of the event, All Eventz Photobooth reserves the right to withhold a $150.00 administration fee and 10% of the booking fee. The client will be refunded the remainder of the money paid at the time of the initial booking after deductions are made.
- If the client cancels a booking within 14 days, but prior to 7 days of the event, All Eventz Photobooth reserves the right to withhold a $150.00 administration fee and 20% of the booking fee. The client will be refunded the remainder of the money paid at the time of the initial booking after deductions are made.
- If the client cancels a booking within 7 days of the event, All Eventz Photobooth reserves the right to withhold a $150.00 administration fee and 35% of the booking fee. The client will be refunded the remainder of the money paid at the time of the initial booking after deductions are made.
- If the client cancels a booking within 48 hours of the event, All Eventz Photobooth reserves the right to withhold the entire booking fee and no refunds will be made to the client.
- All Eventz Photobooth reserves the right to cancel any event at any time. If an event is cancelled wholly on the part of All Eventz Photobooth, the client is entitled to a full refund of the booking fee.
D. Alteration to event booking and additional charges
- All Eventz Photobooth will charge an additional administration fee of $150.00 if the client wishes to change the date or time of an event previously booked. The change will only be permissible if the preferred date and time is available. If the preferred date is unavailable, the client will have to retain the original booking or cancel it and be bound by the above-mentioned terms and conditions.
- On the event date, if the client requests use of All Eventz Photobooth services in excess of the time noted on the initial Booking Form, this will be billed at $100 for each additional hour or part-hour and is payable by the client immediately following the event.
- The client is responsible for paying any charges imposed by the venue or required to access the venue. These charges may include, but are not limited to, parking and electricity.
- All Eventz Photobooth cannot be held liable for any unforeseen delays out of their control.
- All Eventz Photobooth website contains a map of the Sydney region covered under the booking fee. for any location outside of this region, All Eventz Photobooth will charge an additional $25.00 for every 10- 50km outside of the Sydney Region specified. This fee is to be paid prior to the event taking place and the method of payment will be organised between All Eventz Photobooth and the client.
E. Safe Environment provided for All Eventz Photobooth equipment
- All Eventz Photobooth shall be provided a safe and appropriate environment by the client, in order to operate its equipment.
- The client must specifically ensure the following:
19.1 A space of a minimum 3m width and 3m length or more, which is clean, flat, dry and smoke free.
19.2 Access to 240v power within 10m of All Eventz Photobooth equipment.
19.3 The PowerPoint must be situated in a direction to allow all power extension
cables to be safely left out of the way of guests or any other attendees at the venue/event.
19.4 All doorways and access paths must be at least 80cm wide.
19.5 Wifi connection for any hires that require this service.
19.6 An even and solid solid surface for the photo booth to be set up on.
19.7 All Eventz Photobooth will require the provision of one chair.
19.8 If an outdoor event, an undercover area should be available if any chance of poor weather. This should include a sufficient opaque overhead and side cover on at least two sides, to allow protection from possible rain, wind, sunlight or humidity.
- It will be the client’s responsibility to ensure their venue function coordinator or private function coordinator is made aware of the above requirements and can accommodate them.
F. Photo Booth Policies
- No food, drinks, cigarettes or e-cigarettes inside the booth or in the photo booth area or on the photo booth tables
- No chairs or other objects to stand on to be taken into the photobooth.
- No lifting up guests, piggy backing or hand stands, or any kind of gymnastics inside the photo booth.
- Children under the age of 10 must be supervised by an adult when selecting props & when inside the photo booth.
- No props to be removed from the photo booth area or placed on the floor inside the booth.
- The rear curtain in the photo booth is of loose fitting, photo booth users are not to lean back against the curtain as it will not support any weight.
- All photo booth users shall act in a manner that is cautious to prevent the possibility of damage to any equipment belonging to All Eventz Photobooth.
- All Eventz Photobooth operators reserve the right to exclude certain persons from using the photo booth or may completely discontinue service if client’s guests are deemed too intoxicated, abusive or aggressive or if guests are behaving in a dangerous manner where possible damages or injuries may occur.
G. Damage to Equipment or Threat to Staff
- In order to prevent damage to equipment, All Eventz Photobooth reserves the right to deny service to any person who misbehaves as outlined above.
- If circumstances arise where a threat or implied threat of harm, damage or violence to staff or equipment, All Eventz Photobooth reserves the right to cease providing services, unless the client is able to resolve the problem promptly. If the problem is unable to be resolved, All Eventz Photobooth will not resume providing service and the client will receive no refund of booking cost.
- Any damage to All Eventz Photobooth equipment during the client’s event caused by the client, client’s guests or any other person in attendance at the event whether invited or not, will result in the cost of repairing/replacing the equipment to be paid by the client. The cost of repair/replacement is to be paid immediately following the event.
H. Use of client’s Images
- All Eventz Photobooth reserves the right to use any and all photographs captured during the event, unless the client clearly and expressly requests otherwise prior to the event.
- The photographs will be used on All Eventz Photobooth website and/or any social media sites for advertising purposes.
- If the client requests for photographs to be taken down after they have been uploaded to All Eventz Photobooth website or social media site, All Eventz Photobooth will remove the photos within 7 days but will not be liable for breach of privacy as it is the client’s responsibility to advise in accordance with paragraph 32 above.
- All Eventz Photobooth will not be held responsible for any unforeseeable circumstances which are outside their control. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to, fire, riot, civil commotion, accidents, acts of nature and equipment failure.